1. Heavy Duty Throat Mic. Throat microphone, also laryngo phone, is a type of microphone that picks up
sound directly through sensors in contact with the neck. Because of this design, it is able to pick up speech in loud
environments where other types of microphones would not function well because the speech would be drowned out by
background noise. This type of microphone is also able to pick up whispers and works well in an environment where one
has to keep quiet while communicating with others at a distance, such as during a covert operation.
2. Covert Operations Accessories. LEP 110 (Inductive Neck loop with built in microphone), LEP 120 3.5mm
(Inductive flat pack with built in microphone) and Standard Wireless Earpiece.
3. Semi-Covert Accessories. . 3 wire semi covert kit with wireless PTT, Din Earpiece, 3 wire kit, 3 wire kit with E/P
socket, 1 wire kit and 2 wire kit.
4. Overt Accessories. LEP 330 (Rubberised D-shell), Entry level wire kit, LEP EM2(Earbud with adjustable
loop) and LEP 190(Earbud with rubberised adjustable loop).
5. Website Link. http://www.savox.com/uk/products/